This is the type of day which totally sucked my happy mood away.
The type of day when i lacked the courage, the bravery to do things.
The type of day which i lacked esteem.
I didnt mean not to smile.
I didnt mean not to laugh.
I didnt mean to scold vulgarities.
I didnt mean to disobey.
Just that i feel that i always lacked behind.
Just that i feel that i'm always not worthy.
I really want to obey God.
I really want to do my best in my school.
I really want to do my best in what i have to do.
Lord you said "You did not choose me, but i chose you". Show me your way Lord, and reveal your plans for me. Give me the courage and to have confidence in whatever i do. Let me not place other people's expectations on myself, but rather to do my best and to give you glory through my works O Lord.
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment